If you do not stand out from the competition you risk losing value and your potential customer will have a more difficult time seeing you as the better choice.
People often base their buying experience on simple factors. Business location, recommendations from their friends and family and cost all play an important roll in a buying decision if they cannot clearly identify who is the better choice.
If you dont want to compete with everyone else you need to ensure your customer sees you as a significantly better option than your competitors.
Do any of these situations sound familiar?
- You know you have a great product or service but you struggle explaining it in a way that sounds amazing: You want your website to make you stand out in the crowd and drive interest in what it is you are selling. It is key to convey your message in a cleaver, compelling way that draws interest and motivates your customers to want to know more.
- You are pasionate about what you are selling and cant understand why your customers can't see why you are the best choice. You also know that if you can't communicate why you are the better choice, you are wasting time and money on generic website content that will only serve to weaken your marketing efforts.
- You see that your website content just isn’t being effective. You content sounds like everybody else, so your customers can't see why you're the better choice. The end result is you are losing valuable online leads and sales.
Does any of this sound familiar?
There is a solution: an effective Position Strategy
To remove the fatigue and frustration trying to communicate you have no equal, I can offer a strateg that turns the problem listed above into a winning strategy.
Are you looking to improve your position and can align with any of the following:
- looking to create a solid foundation for a profitable online position.
- tired of failed attempts creating content that best describes your business.
- just not getting the results we thought we would from our website content and our marketing efforts.
- looking to make an impact now without making any more mistakes.
As a bonus
Investing in this strategy gives a huge sigh of relief and a sense of satisfaction that gives way to a vision of clarity to what will follow.
A highly collaborative, thought-provoking and interactive process—typically a series of calls or meetings between you and one of our positioning experts.
(If you’re too busy to collaborate, this service won't be a good fit for you.)
You'll receive a highly practical, well-organized Positioning Strategy document that will:
- help you make informed, smart decisions about your website
- give you the clarity on your brand you've been looking for, and
- provide expert guidance on how to communicate your uniqueness to your target audiences in compelling ways.
Depending on your specific needs, your Positioning Strategy document may include...
- Your "Unique Value Proposition (UVP)." This is the most relevant, differentiating benefit you deliver, and what will set your business apart.
- Positioning statements you can use right away. Short and long versions you can use immediately in your website.
- The scoop you always wish you had. (Think big picture and valuable insights you couldn't see before.) We'll share expert, objective, clear insights from conversations we hold with you (and potentially your staff and customers).
- Competitive Analysis. You'll learn the valuable lessons we discover from a thorough analysis of your top competitors' websites.
- Customer Profiles. Together we'll create clarity on who your ideal customers are—along with clarity about what's most important to them.
- The very best message points for achieving your business goals. We'll spell these out for you for each of your unique target audiences and individual products.
- Brand voice & personality details. Exactly what you need to keep your brand's "voice" consistent and compelling across your website and all your marketing communications.
- Writing and style guidance for your wordsmiths. Whether you're taking advantage of our expert web copywriting services or you're handling your website writing in-house, this guidance provides easy-to-follow tips for more effective writing that reflects your brand.
3 - 8 weeks
On average: $6,000 - $20,000. Please note the investment may be more if you have a large number of stakeholders and decision makers involved.
But wait, there's more!
It just keeps getting better.
This is where we share with you that your Positioning Strategy actually serves double duty for you. Think two for the price of one.
Why? The messages you gain are so powerful and flexible you can use them in more than just your website content. You can (and should) use them in all your other marketing and sales collateral too, from direct mail, to print brochures and e-newsletters, to conversations with prospective customers!