Who I Work Best With
Finding a digital agency that's the right fit can be a job in itself and without the proper knowledge can lead to waisting time and money that you don't have! Let me save you some time.
Do you align with any of the following traits or characterisitcs?
From the following list if you agree we may be a compatible team:
- Creative Thinker. You see technology as more than a means to an end, you see through the obvious and find solutions that are fresh and exciting.
- Commitment to Customers. You put your customers/clients first and want to create systems and methods that will be effective.
- Ambitious. You commit yourself to a problem and will stop at nothing to find a profitable solution.
- Organized. You always plan ahead, you find comfort in organizing tasks into list in order to achieve the desired goal.
- Responsible. Your word is your bond and you align yourself with those that do the same.
- Humble. You are good at what you do and respect others that are good at what they do. You looking for a consultant that is looking out for your best interest and will not waiver in that commitment.
- Teamwork Oriented. You value continued collaboration with trusted partners.
My clients website and online marketing budgets vary, but they see my pricing as an investment in their success.
As a general rule my clients have similar challenges preventing them from achieving their goals. A few of these include:
- Unsure of the next step. They know their website or online marketing isn’t working, but don’t know why—or how to remedy the problem.
- Discouraged by poor traffic. They feel they have a good site, but unsure why no one can find it.
- Frustrated by a lack of online leads. For reason's unknown their website traffic is not converting into leads or sales.
- Sick and tired of wasting time and money. They are tired of doing things manually (such as taking event registrations by phone or wasting time repeating the same information to potential customers/clients).
- Upset due to previous web agencies. Many of my clients found they was left in the lurch and realized after the fact that they had been burned by a freelancer or agency with little or no organization, unclear communications or void all together, with inadequate follow-through.
It is not always the case that I take on clients that have had bad experiences or found the results lacking. Many times I take on new clients that have successful web properties that are doing well. They may not be staffed with the skilled employees necessary to remain relevant and hire me to continue improving their online presence and drive results over time.
Ready To Start a Conversation?
Do you relate with anthing here?
If so we should talk and see what I can do for you. Please fill out the simple form HERE and lets see where we can take it from here.